i know that you have probably heard people say that sports is good for ADHD kids. Let me explain why. if your kid has ADHD, then they are probably always moving and not able to sit still for long periods of time. So if we put them in sports then all their excess energy has somewhere constructive to go. They will learn discipline, they learn that hard work leads to results. But most importantly, they will have a happy place to go to and whenever they get angry at someone or when someone is angry with them.
Gymnastics is fun and is a great way to unleash all their pent up energy during the upcoming school holiday.
SIGN YOUR KID UP FOR THE SPARK GYMNASTICS BOOT-CAMP NOW !
Click on the link below
PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW :
- Venue: Alpha Gymnastics
- Date: 4, 11 and 18 November 2018
- Time: 6.30pm to 7.30pm
- Class size limit: 15 students
- Class age range: 6 to 12 yrs old
List of activities:
1) Warm up (15 mins)
2) Gymnastics (60mins)
- Floor basic tumbling
- High Bars
- Parallel Bars
- Balance Beam
(4 activities will be selected for each session)
3) Games (15mins)
Terms and conditions:
- Please bring your own water
- Only plain water is allowed in the gym
- No food is allowed in the gym
- No shoe or socks required
- Comfortable sports clothing (shirt tuck in)
- Long hair must be tied up
- Finger nails must be trim
- Food must be taken at least 2hrs before (do not eat too full a meal)
Please arrive at the gym 10mins before class start for introduction.